Thursday, August 09, 2007

Zero to Sixty

Phew!

Give me a minute... I just have to catch my breath... Okay! I'm good!

The lazy days of summer are over. Yes, it's still Summer, but I can no longer be lazy! I am officially "on" at church as the Elementary Director has had her baby and I am her replacement while she is out. This week has seen 12+ hours of meetings for preschool and now church stuff is building on all sides. My plate is a bit fuller than it normally will be as the Children's Pastor is on vacation and I will be helping in the Early Childhood dept as posititions are being filled and others are out. Gimme a few weeks and I'll be in the swing of things. Until then... Look out! I'm scheduling, organizing and attempting to keep it all together. I'm armed and dangerous: I've got a label maker and I'm not afraid to use it!

No comments: