Sunday, August 26, 2007

Long Time No Blog

I know, I know... I don't think I've ever gone this long without posting before. I just didn't have anything exciting to report. I realize that we're usually living at the height of excitement, but what can I say? Not that we haven't been busy, though.

Student athletes checked in last weekend and tonight is convocation at Crossroads. I'm working mornings and evenings for the church here-and-there, and have been prepping the classroom for preschool with my lead teacher.

Claire & Nolan both have 'Meet the Teacher' at their schools (and I'll meet my students this week as well... all 56 of them! 4 classes x 14 students).

Life is busy, good. We had LOTS of rain this past 2 weeks and ended up with a wet basement. It was our first experience with water in our lower level but the sunshine this week has helped to dry things up a bit. In a town not too far from Rochester, a natural disaster has been declared with millions of dollars in damages and at least 6 lives lost due to flooding. We could have had it much worse.

As I type, my kids (and husband) are beckoning me to join them outside. We're trying to enjoy the sun while we can! I must run, but couldn't let another day go by without catching up. Until Later...

No comments: