Wednesday, July 21, 2010

mile high

I come to you today from Denver, Colorado! I have enjoyed several days with my mom, sister, neice & nephew. Not having seen them for 18 months, it's been a treat for me to have a solo visit. Hopefully we can make it a family thang at Christmastime.

Today I fly to Dallas where the rest of the Spann Fam will pick me up. We've haven't told the kids yet, but we're spending tomorrow at Hurricane Harbor (Six Flags waterpark)! Kelly is buying the attractive water shoes today. Tomorrow night takes us to a Texas Rangers baseball game - Happy Birthday, Love! (Apparently Cliff Lee is pitching, and if you didn't know, it's a pretty big deal. We got him before the wretched Yankees could get their greedy little paws on him).

Friday is another trip - to New Orleans! We've got the 3 ,
'F's: Friends, Fun and a Free hotel. All squeezed into a little over 24 hours. It's gonna be a blast.

Hey, I can sleep later, right??

No comments: