Friday, February 20, 2009

And So It Begins...

It's opening weekend! The Demons play this weekend, tournament style, in Monroe, Louisiana. They kick off tonight at 6pm, and play Sat & Sun as well. The kids & along, along with a friend & fellow coaches wife will head out tomorrow morning to catch the weekend games. It's still cold here (okay, 50s & 60s) but hopefully we'll feel the sun on our faces and pretend it's summer.

I'm really looking forward to this year's season as I feel like I know what to expect. We've got one year as Demons under our belt, which gives me a good perspective. Lots of away games this season and we probably won't travel with the team again for awhile. At least until it's a little warmer!

In the meantime, we'll enjoy the weekend, which will happen to also include swimming, shopping & eating. So no, I have nothing to complain about!! Laissez Len Bon Temps Roulez!

No comments: