Friday, December 17, 2010

Lights, Camera, Christmas!

The school Christmas program was yesterday, and I just realized that it was the first that they've ever been in! Our kids have attended some wonderful schools, but I truly believe that NSU Elementary Lab is the best we've experienced. (Okay, so I'm a little biased, being the school secretary and all, but I felt that way before I worked there. My being there every day just increases that belief!) The kids worked so hard on their songs and parts, it was such a treat for everyone! As a part of Northwestern State University, we have the privilege to perform in the Fine Arts Center. It was packed!

Nolan's 2nd grade class (He's behind the mic stand!)
Singing "Must Be Santa" - it's been stuck in my head for the last 2 weeks!

'Up on the Housetop'
(Oh, that haircut!)

 Even mom had a little part! Check me out, an A+!

Ah, take in the drama!


Claire's 4th grade class performed 'Silent Night' in sign language.
Many tears were shed! (Not just me, I promise!)

Action shot: Claire and Hunter swing dance to Jingle Bell Rock! They got moves!

It was all so fantastic, and well... a little exhausting. But now it's Christmas Break and we're settling into relaxation mode. Truly the most wonderful time of the year!



No comments: