Wednesday, October 07, 2009

extra, extra! read all about it!

I love having news. Fortunately for me, our family has news to share more often than not. What can I say, we abide by the old adage, "the only constant is change".

But I also love giving little hints and trying to make you guess just what my news may be! Any takers??

Okay, I won't drag it out...

I got a new job. Yes! My news is "job news" and it's NOT about Kelly! My last day at Northwestern State will be Friday, October 16th (pretty soon, if you didn't notice). Monday the 19th will be my first day at NSU Elementary Lab School. I have been offered the position of school secretary (and I accepted, duh). Yes, this is Claire & Nolan's school. I will have 8 weeks off in the summer and share my children's school schedule & holidays (oh, Kelly's too!).

I am thrilled. Over the moon. Quite excited! It will be tough leaving my beloved co-workers and college students, but my new role will be THE perfect fit. Quite divine, actually.

So, there you have it. Just picture me at the desk, saying "Welcome to our school!". Yay!

No comments: