Friday, October 16, 2009

every new begininng...

...comes from some other beginning's end.

Today is my last day in the office I've been a part of for 1.7 years (according to human resources!). It doesn't seem like a long time in the grand scheme of things, but I started shortly after we moved to Louisiana, and it often feels like we've lived here for a very long time.

I have so enjoyed my time here - but it is entirely due to the people who make up this place. I have made friendships that have seeped beyond the edges of the office and will carry throughout my lifetime. I have had the joy of being "second mama" to the students who work for me as well as those that I work for.

This week I have been treated to parties and lunches and I hope to make a quiet (early) exit today. I am a very blessed woman.


To New Beginnings!

No comments: