Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mom's Day



Here are a couple of pics from the Mother-Daughter Tea Claire & I attended a few weeks ago. We really did have a ton on fun. At first I thought I'd seem random to post them, but since it's Mother's Day tomorrow, I think it's totally appropriate.

This year Mother's Day will consist of church with the kids, baseball in the afternoon and dinner out. Kelly was trying to surprise me with dinner reservations, but I was being a brat and teasing him about not taking me to lunch since they have a game. I'm looking forward to it!

Believe it or not, Demon baseball will be over before you know it! This weekend is the last home series of the season. The kids continue to play until mid-June, but things are slowing down considerably. We're now thinking about birthday parties and summer celebrations.
Okay, have to run - kids are calling, as always. Here's to motherhood!

No comments: