Monday, March 22, 2010

gettin crafty

I'm dying here people.

I have so many design ideas for our house, I'm about to burst! I have a clear vision of what needs to happen in each room, I'm anxious to translate it to real life.

What's stopping me, you ask?

The pool man. Sherwin-Williams (yes, we bought so much stuff we have a contractor's account!). Oh, and that pesky credit card that's almost paid off. Don't forget that note we pay for that big white thing I drive everywhere with the stickers all over the back. (You know, the ones that say NSU and NCHS and Cane River Crushers and NSU E-Lab... the ones I swore I'd never put on my vehicle? Yeah, those.) Fundraisers and tuition and groceries. I guess it's just called life.

It'll come in time, I know. I'm just being impatient. (Just waiting on Uncle Sam... thank you home buyers credit!!)

In the meantime, I have been getting a little crafty. Black craft paint here, white spray paint there... a project with Nolan, a scrapbook with Claire. And I'm keeping my sanity thanks to my newly converted Armoire du Crafts! Yeah, I know...

What formerly held our large, bulky, non-flat screen TV now has a back and shelves and STUFF. Craft stuff! It's not organized how I'd like to be {YET} but I know where everything is and it's at the ready when I need it. That, my friends, is half the battle. So yes, I'm posting about my craft cabinet. I love it, and this blog is all about me anyway, right? Right! :)

No comments: