Wednesday, July 29, 2009

just breathe

Okay, so maybe you haven't been holding your breath since I last blogged, but I certainly have! I was hoping to be able to make the big announcement today, but as of 8:41am, CST, I cannot.

But if you know me AT ALL, I can't keep a secret. I try and I try, but it's just sooo hard. (That doesn't mean you can't tell me things - I can be discreet when it comes to other people's business, just not mine). Anyway, I thought I'd throw out a few hints:

No, I am not pregnant. (Never again will we have surprise news that we're expecting. Phew!)
No, we are not moving. Quite the contrary, actually.
Yes, it involves Kelly's career. (Most of our news does).
Yes, it involves baseball.
Here's what it boils down to... We are incredibly blessed (luck has nothing to do with it!). We have options (yay!). We should make a decision soon. Very soon. And when we do, you'll be the first (or one of the first anyway!) to know. Until then, remember to breathe...

No comments: